New Ancient or Myth key drop: Plot Clearer?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by abbs, Jul 26, 2020.

?

Would you like to see this Added?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Maybe / Uncertain

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abbs

Abbskababs
    Hey Guys!

I think a really cool addition to the Ancient and Myth Keys on prison would be something that would clear out (Mine out) an entire plot for a player. I think it would probably be a head like the holo skulls and would be a Legendary item in an ancient key and would Be 2 of the heads as a rare from a Myth Key! (these are the same odd's as a holo skull).

When used it would probably work by placing it in the centre of the plot and right clicking it. It would then come up with a gui (probably a red wool for cancel and a green wool accept, and it would show as an inventory) and ask you to confirm or Cancel it. If cancelled it would just sit there un-used, if accepted it would clear the players plot out and they would receive $199,756.8 of in game money. The Head would disappear or deactivate when accepted. (could add a separate head for the deactivated one?) and the players inventory would also have to be empty for it to clear.

(The reason i mention'd it'd deactivate is as it could be used as a decor block and players could use it to try and scam people)

Why the Money? i worked out how much money the player would get from clearing out there plot and selling it to A mine (This does not account for Ranked players who have a multiplier) and this is excluding the layer of grass and clay on the top. Players would get roughly 200k and i think the player should have the grass and clay moved to there inventory.

This is just an idea and i'd love to hear your thoughts on this and maybe some ideas of your own!
    Also any ideas for a name for this item would be very helpful!

Examples:
    Active Plot Clearer: https://gyazo.com/5e4405b5b5a9a8b9e2977e1780c85bcb
    Deactivated Plot Clearer: https://gyazo.com/b724d53bdef8cc804aae33b2e48eb8db
    Inventory: https://gyazo.com/407ea286b6303b77818806076194e0f6

#1 abbs, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Lewklo, jellt, Aussierules123 and 3 others like this.
  2. Koarth

Great Post :grin:

abbs likes this.
  3. monkeyboyr

i trhink that this is a really good diea

abbs likes this.
  4. monkeyboyr

abbz u are a smart person
    Alex
    cna you add this, i think this is really intellegent and is clever, so can you

abbs likes this.
  5. abbs

Abbskababs
    If i was unclear about it's purpose it would basically mine out the players plot for them :3

6. Leshai

Good idea, why isn’t this already a thing lmao

abbs likes this.
  7. Radinator

Radinator
    MMM yes indeed. Liking the idea, very saucy i think it should be implemented

abbs likes this.
  8. abbs

Abbskababs
    Tee Hee
    Thanks for your saucy opinions <3

9. abbs

Abbskababs
    The Name "Plot buster" Was also recommended.

10. puposaurus

puposaurus
    cute, yes

abbs likes this.
  11. Lewklo

zaeuz
    It's very time consuming and rather annoying clearing the entire plot manually. I think this addition would fit quite nicely and it would be something that many players would appreciate. I guarantee it would encourage many players to buy keys to obtain this item as it would save them so much time and effort. Either way with receiving the money or just having the plot cleared wouldn't be too over powered as it only really saves you the time it would take clearing it by hand. However I think if they were extremely common, they would become quite useless quite quickly so I think they should have less chance at being rewarded. I still do think it's a great idea and I'd really love to see this idea added in the future!

Alansar_trignot and nouhs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.