Nether in resource world

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by NFLs, Dec 20, 2021.

1. NFLs

NFLs
    The thread title basically says itself, but i think it'd be nice with a nether in the resource world that also resets, because you can only enter the nether from the claim world - making nether also a claim world that doesn't reset. That's really unfortunate because it's harder to find monuments that isn't already raided and in general the nether looks so messy without the daily/weekly reset. Instead of making the nether thats in the claim world resettable another nether world in the resource world would be great and no one would lose their claims.

cfox, Pinky81851, 10Controls and 5 others like this.
  2. Y22K

I agree wit this one

NFLs and abbs like this.
  3. abbs

Abbskababs
    Omg this is a huge +1

NFLs likes this.
  4. Vxtk

hollowspt
    I agree with this idea, its kinda dumb to have the nether a (claim world) and yet it doesnt reset, kinda defeats the whole purpose of it being resourceful.

NFLs likes this.
  5. Y22K

I feel like there would be more pros than cons adding the nether/end to the resource world, I mean for 1 the economy. Last season Elytras were worth 6k this season they're worth 150k due to the rarity of them as majority of the end cities being already raided.

NFLs and abbs like this.
  6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hello NFLs again,

This is something that I thought was going to happen initially when the season first came out and I think that it should be a feature. This is because the nether being limited can basically clean all of the ancient debris (I know it can take a while, but with how long seasons are it is a possibility) and if you start late in the season, then you could be screwed. So I do think that this is a great idea. Excellent post!

abbs and NFLs like this.
  7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    I think this idea is good in thedory, but back when there was plots and fb I sugggested many seasons in arow to reset seed for nether and end, and for whatever reason they didn't. I've grown to like the way resourse world/claims are this season. Personally, I like the competition that having no seed reset for nether and end brings to survival. I think it;s a subtle way to make the eco less useless and cursed. since survival is in the ;later version (later compare dto 1.12 and 1.8), theres more opportunity for the nether so yeah anwyays

8. NFLs

NFLs
    Hi! i understand it's grown on you because of the past seasons, however even though they didn't reset the seed they still had the daily reset making the nether/end more useful than it is now, it doesn't have to affect the economy that bad, they can do the weekly - even monthly reset instead of daily which is how they do the current resource world - Or remove the borders thats in end and nether.

9. puposaurus

puposaurus
    the problem (as seen in almost all previous seasons) with not resettging the seed, is that people set homes and everytiume the resouercer world resets, they go to those homes (if theyre quick enough, assuming its set by multiple people, or that its only set by 1 person), and collect the loot. which leads to an almost (nr since they reset less now) infinite amount of resources and also takes away the point of adventuring and exploring in survival (which i feel is somerhing that was emphasized this reset when they took away plots, added a /wild commmand, etc.)

what i m,eant by eco is that it gives people (cough joven) the opportunity to utilize shops, since this season they became a little less useful... and they already werent that useful in previous seasons when tehre was plots and bi weekly fb seed changes, and daily fb resets.

i think removing the boarders from the end and nether would be a lot cooler cause it would allow for more exploration; h owever, i think from a moderation standpoint it can be troublesome since it could lead to people making inapp builds (which imo, who cares lol) and stuff kinda like that (again, not my problem, but it is a slight con).

from a resource point of view, i can understand your frustrations. but also from a pov where keeping the same seed w/ weekly or daily resets can lead to players exploring less. at same time, survival is such a small community, it woukldbt be as bad of an issue later into the seasons, but more so when seasons are fresher and everybody is sweating it before they quit.

overall i still disgare, but i unerstand your complaints about how it is now.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.