NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by MikeNite, Jan 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeNite

Hi! My names Mike Pettine I played on the server years ago and I was hoping you can link my account to the old one. my old username was Michael__pettine (2 underscores) and I had purchased the bedrock rank. I can provide more information on my email and confirm any confirmation links if needed. my old computer did not support Minecraft anymore and I recently got a new one and a new Minecraft account. Im sure I'm still in your records for purchasing the rank and being level z. Thank you I hope you can help!!

2. MikeNite

The Account user name is ether the one I provided or mike__pettine (2 underscores)
    . its been a few years... and I still have access to my old email that was used for the account.

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

We do not transfer ranks or any statistics over to accounts. You will have to rebuy the rank on your new account

4. MikeNite

Wow okay I didn't know that. Can you at least clarify that the account I listed still has the rank I purchased?? its been a very long time.

5. xBenz

xBenz
    If you have access to the old email of the account, login and check?
    Also "Michael__pettine" is not a username

6. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    From attempting to purchase a rank upgrade using your the player name "mike__pettine", it appears that you have Bedrock Rank on the account still. Good luck with recovering the account and playing MCCentral!

Invader and AZXG like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.