Naming Order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0ctagon, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0ctagon

Will I Be On top Of The Names List If I Buy A Rank My Name Starts With Zero Or People Who Have A Rank And Thier Names Start With 1 or 2 Go First

#1 0ctagon, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. UrbanDictionaryy

I do not believe buying a rank affects where your name goes on the list.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! i’m not sure what you mean by “list”, but if you mean tab list, most of it depends on what subserver you’re on.
    on prison, the tab list is organized based on your mining/prestige rank. then donators first.
    i’m not quite sure if the other subservers have something like that. if not it’s alphabetical.. meaning it’s ordered 1-Z, staff>donators>defaults
    ik that on creative and skyblock the tab list order is 1-Z, staff>default

again, not quite sure what you meant. if i completely misunderstood this thread, i wouldn’t mind having to write another response!
    have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

4. eyan

Eyan
    Hey.

To give you a firm answer, the tab 'list' on subservers excluding prison are ordered from 0-9 then a-z. If you changed your name to 0Eyan, then your name would be on top of everybody with a username that starts with 1-9, a-z etc. Normal rules of alphabetical order apply here. A rank does change your spot on this list as donators are displayed first, however when a staff member is online they are displayed before donors.

xBenz and puposaurus like this.
  5. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Okay just to combine all of these texts into one organized answer, here's how the tabs list works.

First Priority on TABS is Staff. They will be listed 0-9, then A-Z

Second priority is Donators. They will be listed 0-9, then A-Z

If there are not enough staff or Donators online to fill the TABS bar, then rookies will be listed 0-9, then A-Z.

Hope this helped! :) Have a nice day/night :)

-Zguy2000

xBenz and puposaurus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.