Naming Order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0ctagon, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0ctagon

Do People Who Have Names That Start With 0 Have Their Names On top Or people Who Have Names That Start With Numbers like 1 or 2 Be on top

2. 0ctagon

Do People Who Have Names That Start With 0 Have Their Names On top Or people Who Have Names That Start With Numbers like 1 or 2 Be on top

3. eyan

Eyan
    I reckon 0 is before 1 in alphabetical order as it’s actually before 1 in numerical order. I can see how this is confusing as 0 is at the end of the numbers on the keyboard, but I am 99% sure 0 is displayed before 1 in the tab list.

4. Hey!

The rank order is staff then donators then rookies. As for players, in some sub-servers they will go by alphabetical order because that is just how the plug-ins are arranged. However in Prison or KitPvP, the player with the highest level will be shown first such as [Z1] is higher than , or [61] is shown before [42]

5. xBenz

xBenz
    0 is displayed before 1 - Keep note that staff members and donators get higher priority on tab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.