Named upgradeable pick?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Jerie_, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Jerie_

Jerie
    Is there a reason why we can change the name on it with a rename scroll? i wold like it to have a sick name and almost everything looks better than the stock and if its not possible cuz it needs to show its a upgradeable pick then write it in the description
    Thanks
    Herman

Toast732, ItsDrakonz72 and iluvu like this.
  2. iluvu

I feel that as there are no other items it could mimic (as well as the XP bar that is in the description) so this cannot be used to scam, and it is an item that will be with you through the entirety of the season, there is no reason to not allow renames on upgradeable pickaxes. So, if it is possible (which it should be), I would love to see this added!

Toast732, OwenCW and Jerie_ like this.
  3. iSloth

iSloth
    I agree with what you're saying. I would love to be able to use rename scrolls on the item that I use the most by far. Right now, rename scrolls are really only useful for pvp gear and I would love to see them used for more everyday things, especially Upgradable Pickaxes.

4. mxbel

mxbel
    Mining so long with one tool eventually develops sentimental feelings ;^;. Renaming your pick what you want would be great!

I love this idea, and have been thinking about it too, as last season, we could rename anything from typical items to flowers, and I would love to see that brought back, as to include all of prison for rename scrolls, not just for pvp players.

Toast732 and OwenCW like this.
  5. OwenCW

OwenCW
    I did always want to rename my pick from the start so i definitely agree that it would be good if we could use our rename scrolls on the upgradable pickaxe as they last forever and will stay with us the whole season

Personally I just liked the idea of renaming my pickaxe with my name so when I let my friends borrow it from time to time it can never get lost and they know for sure its mine

Anyway the idea gets a +1 from me

Have a great day, - OwenCW

Toast732 likes this.
  6. Toast732

Toastery
    Totally agree, no clear downside to adding it, if scams is the reason? Well scams are allowed. I bought a rename scroll to rename the pickaxe and found out it was a waste of money. +1 from me

7. AlexMarkey

There is no reason not to add this idea.
    I agree with it, I have gone ahead and noted it down :)

Airpxds and Toast732 like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.