Myth Keys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by httpsalex, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. httpsalex

htpzalex
    Okay, so I was looking at the mcc store and I was thinking to myself, are myth keys overpriced? Well I think they are kinda over priced and I wanted to ask if they can go $1.50 lower? You will get more sells if you do this. Thank you.

2. Prismane

Prismane
    Most likely they made the keys based on how rare and how good the rewards are off of them. The Mythical keys are better than the Ancient keys, so like wise it would be a better idea to have the Myth keys be more pricey. But as always they have sales for mostly everything, and you never know they might lower the price if there are lots of players requesting it.

Zonafer likes this.
  3. Jdow

Jdow
    Although the Mythical keys are pretty expensive and could possibly go down like a $1, I think that they need to be pretty expensive considering the rewards that can be acquired from opening them. If they make them too cheap it will just ruin economies across the server and no one wants that. If you're thinking of getting some, the best idea would be to save some money and buy in bulk when a sales going on which happens relatively frequently.

puposaurus and Dog7000 like this.
  4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    hey,
    i honestly think the prices of Keys are fine. The server has been out for many years now and im sure Alex knows what his doing. There are plenty of sales & stuff so I think its fine the way they are. Maybe the prizes you can get from myth keys could be changed throughout the subservers but, yeah as i said i think Alex and Vislo know how to run their server and know the functioning of it.

5. TheTNTPotato

TheTNTPotato
    The prices have to be fairly high so that people don't buy hundreds of keys and ruin the economy on each subserver. With the prices the way they are, it's rare for people to buy more than 20 keys at one time so they don't become too OP. If mythical keys were changed to the price of ancient keys and ancient keys were brought down to $1 (as an example), not only would people in general buy more keys for the same price but when sales come, people will buy so many more keys that the difference in power between people who buy them and people who don't/can't will be even bigger than it is now.

Invader and puposaurus like this.
  6. bypaths

bypaths Guest

I personally highly doubt they will decrease the price of keys. If you are wanting to buy keys at a lower price you are going to have to wait until the 40% off sale comes on around August the 9th due to factions resetting.

7. RigBot

RigBot
    The last thing we need is a new key

thaNK YOU

8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The only suggestion made was to lower the price of a key currently in circulation.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Anyways, I'd agree with the others in saying that there really ins't much of a chance for the keys to permanently drop in price. It would ruin economies and result in a bigger donor-rookie gap. Buy bulk during a sale, instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.