My Take Of Fixing PMines

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by _AnonymousID_, Sep 16, 2021.

1. _AnonymousID_

Hey! So I've been playing for a few seasons and I've seen the better and worse of mcc. After looking through the forum posted by 89p on season X feedback, I have come up with an idea.

Many, like me, love the idea of a void pmine, but some do not. The issue with the pmine is that many who want to build grinders, and chest sorting systems face the issue that they have to box their systems in, or they are just free floating which isn't always suitable for a system like that.

In addition to this (personal preference) building directly under the pmine should be a thing. (I know they made it so you can build over but I'm not sure about under, please correct me if I'm wrong)

My fix:

I think the ideas of a full plot (before SeasonX) should be mixed with the idea of what the PMines are now. I think there should be layers underneath the pmine, that can be removed, but not manually. Speaking from someone who had to dig out an entire plot last season, it was pain. So I think there should be terrain underneath, but there should be a way to remove it automatically. 5 ideas I had were:

-adding robots that mine it
    -make it so there is like a time period it takes to remove it and after that time a layer is gone (it could take longer per layer)
    -pay small amounts to remove a layer
    -players still have the ability to mine it if they want, so not the entire layer is taken away
    -pay a large sum of money to remove all of it in one go (but not too high - should be doable by amateur players)

You could also add ores / prizes in some of the layers so players get a sense of enjoyment for clearing the layers.

This sounds weird, but I think it could restore some balance with the pmine and fixes some issues people have with building in the void.

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.