my suggestions for the server

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 5476, May 24, 2020.

1. 5476

9xr
    -I only play a few games on the server so these will only be suggestions for games I play-

General:

- Remove botted counts on the minigames
    - Add an anti-cheat (I'm aware one is being worked on)
    - Make it easier for rookies to level up

Skywars:

- More maps
    - Smaller enderpearl cooldown
    - Disable projectiles for the first 10-30 seconds of the match (Team Skywars Only)
    - More islands with chests on the current maps
    - Allow people with explosive arrows to change to regular arrows

Capture The Flag:

- Make bows have a limited amount of arrows

Cakewars:

- More maps
    - Change it to Bedwars

ThorKingOfAsgard and Chilo_ like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    general

both have been brought up in the past, i don’t see how the bitten players really makes the gameplay different or harder and could honestly care less if it stays or gets added. as for rookies leveling up, it’s not like it’s harder than donators, but def isn’t the same. for sg, dogs are weak and don’t do much. for the credits n such, it really doesn’t matter too too much if you’re really into a game and really good at it. i have rookie friends/low ranked friends who are higher level than me and they play lots of skywars and have maxed abilities. leveling up n such doesn’t take longer for rookies than donators, it’s the amount of credits that’s different (lapis+ get 2x amount).

skywars

majority of your suggestions have also been discussed in the forums. as for maps, this has been a biggy and there is supposedly a minigame revamp which should include new maps. as always, feel free to submit a map :D
    smaller epearl cooldown, you can decrease. by redeeming/buying the ability w/ credits when you right click the emerald while waiting for a game. i think the lowest amount it is now is fine as it gives some players a chance to kinda collect themselves and not rush to mid unless they bridge n blah blah.
    i don’t see why disabling tsw projectiles would change the gameplay it just makes tsw more sissy than it already is next to the szz clan. i think since tnt is already disabled for the first minute or so in tsw, arrows n snowballs n such def helps make up for that.
    more chests in current maps doesn’t make sense either, not all maps are created equally, some have more chests than others and some have etables w/ books and some don’t. i think that just adds more fun to the game where you can either win by being hella stacked from chests or win from getting stacked from other players stuff. the explosive arrow thing has been brought up many times in the past, i personally agree w/ this especially since explosive arrows give little to none kb and it’s kinda whack.

ctf

this has been brought up a lot as well even in the old forums. as much as i would like to see this, i think that since it’s been brought up so many times for a while now i have doubts of seeing it happen.

cakewars

maps, yes. bedwars? wtf no. i don’t see the point in that, bedwars is “unique” to hypixel and cakewars is what makes it dif from hypixel so... -1

have a nice day

3. 5476

9xr
    i always get bowed off my bridge at the beginning of the round and i think its just rlly annoying

4. 5476

9xr
    true

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    then bridge faster or be more careful LOL that’s part of the game

6. 5476

9xr
    idk why you gotta be mean bro, but i speed bridge and still get bowed off

7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    rip

8. Cessie2u

Cessie2u

Hey!

Your ideas are fantastic! I agree with all but one. That is a) Modifications to cake-wars

My reasoning is that is cake-wars is fairly "fresh" compared to the others. For instance, Capture the flag has barely been touched in years, but cake-wars was added not to long ago. Also, there is a smaller subset of people that play cake-wars as oppose to the bigger titles such as skywars and capture the flag.

But everything else I agree with.

+1

Stay well!

Cessie2u

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.