My Return...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TurtleSoup123, May 16, 2020.

1. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Hey y’all it’s turtle, some of you may remember me from a while back, some may not. If you don’t know me, I mainly play prison, factions, and creative. I am happy to say that I am returning to MCC after a 7 month break. I took a break because I needed to help my family with things going on in the world. As my closest MCC friends know, my goal has always been to become staff. I think it is time that goal has changed. My goal now is not to become staff, but to be a help for new players to the server and be there for ANYONE if they have questions. If you have any questions just add me on MCC at TurtleSoup123. I hope to see some old and new faces as I return to the number 1 server on Minecraft!

2. Saxony

this has to be a meme

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there!
    First off, welcome back! It’s great to see you return. Secondly, you sound like you would’ve been a great staff member! You sound like a very thoughtful person. Who knows, maybe you’ll change your mind and reapply someday, I definitely think you’d be great in the staff team. I’m not certain you’ll remember me, but I played a lot of prison 1, since like forever. Some of my old usernames include; 0hNikki, StupidNikki, Nikki_Plays_MC, fr0zenNikki.
    Give me a shout if you recognise my name!
    Thanks,
    Nikki

4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I actually do remember you! It was around 8 months ago I think we were playing Prisons together and grinding kills and mining ores, and we also decided to play mingames. I'm not sure if you would remember me but my old IGN was ObjectiveArcade and 4Nut. Also welcome back to the server mate, it is wonderful to have more members in our community, and I'm glad that you love to help others :D!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

5. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! I do remember you, we are still friends I believe. Welcome back to the server! If you do not remember me, my IGN was formerly "swimfan123," and me and you had the biggest head shop on the Creative sub server. Also, us both are grinding to become staff, so good luck with that my friend. Anyways, it's good to have you back my friend!
    <3

6. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Of course I remember you!! Prison was very fun and I hope to see you again!! I think I remember you as ObjectiveArcade and I think I saw you on my friends list!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.