My ping is so high,why?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by RayMu7500, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayMu7500

My ping is very high,this happened recently,and i dont know why,what should i do?

2. Myko

Myko
    Mine currently is rn too, i would check your router, close any unopened tabs, or apps ect. Maybe its a server issue idk. Also try restarting ur PC might work.

3. RayMu7500

i restarted my pc,but it's same

4. Myko

Myko
    Idk, It might be your connection or ur computer. Dont know what to tell u

5. wafe

wafe
    It can also depend on where you live. I believe the server is hosted in Tempe, United States.

If you live near that area and still have high ping, chances are that there's something wrong with your internet.

If you live far from that area, you'll have high ping no matter what. Example: Australian people will have over 200 Ping since they're quite far from the host. Now if I lived in Tempe, I would have 10-20 ping or less.

Just like Myko stated, make sure to close any open windows/programs that are running in the background. Things like these make your ping higher and lower your FPS as well.

It can also be from the server as well, although I haven't really been experiencing high ping at all lately.

Hopefully, you are able to resolve this problem! Have a good rest of your day sir!

puposaurus likes this.
  6. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!
    Depending where you live, that causes high ping as wafe said, also this happen to me once even though I live near the servers host, I suggest you either get ethernet to your pc, maybe restart your router, or make sure nothing else is using all your PC's RAM. I hope this helps!

wafe likes this.
  7. deleteduser

Hey RayMu7500,
    Recently many players have been coming to us regarding ping spikes or their ping being abnormally high, I too have been experiencing this lately. The Owners are aware of the issue, however, no changes were made to the host recently, so they're almost positive it isn't the server's end, regardless they will look into it.

For now you can try doing any of the following above, but besides that you might just have to wait it out.
    Have a lovely rest of your day !
    - Thread Locked -​

wafe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.