My new YouTube Channel!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleted member 29, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm PlayerUnbound/Mike and if you've met me you may know that it has been a lifelong dream of mine to be able to be a YouTuber. With my senior year approaching and my life getting more open. I have finally taken the time to open a YouTube channel. Please, if you have time please feel free to check out my channel and subscribe for content that is going to be coming out very soon!

I will be posting MCC Content as well as some Mobile Games since I do not have a good PC anymore and I have a gaming phone!

My youtube Channel can be found here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpkE3xzbMk_q5tXvYwx89A

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!

JustBeChill, Acappella and puposaurus like this.
  2. RigBot

RigBot
    looks hot

Jold and Deleted member 29 like this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    I'ts nice that you're starting a YouTube channel, there's many new YouTubers who are streaming Minecraft now. Best of luck with your YouTube career.

Deleted member 29 likes this.
  4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    I can tell that you have just started this channel, if you want to start, I would recommend getting a Profile Picture first. Just a little tip, if you do giveaways on your channel it will probably grow even faster. I think a good way to start would be recording game play of mini games with commentary or potentially montages if you have a decent amount of clips with good game play.

Deleted member 29 likes this.
  5. Joshy

Hey man! As a Youtuber myself, I'm saying that's a good start. You got a good mic, you got good quality on your videos, now all you need is quality in your channel design. This includes thumbnails, a profile picture, and a banner. As of currently, you only have one of the three. Its a good looking profile picture, but if you want my advice, try going for something a bit minimal. For example, on my Youtube channel, found here, you can see that my profile picture is just a pumpkin head on a blue background. Although, I don't have any thumbnails. On my old Youtube channel which did manage to grow a bit, I was able to put thumbnails on almost every video. This enabled the audience to see your video and subconsciously it will stand out to them.

If you have any other questions, make sure to either hmu or just respond to this post and I'll get back to you asap, although I am currently on vacation so that might hinder my response time.

6. Acappella

Acappella
    Hey Mike!

I didn’t know you wanted to be a YouTuber and I wish you the best of luck on becoming a good one! I watched your first video and I thoroughly enjoyed it, you did a great job as murderer. Maybe you can keep your comment section open so we can feedback on the videos you post. You mentioned you’re pretty good at skywars, so I’d love to watch some gameplay on that! Also this may sound weird, but I find your voice soothing lol.

As always have a great day/night.

7. Joshy

I didnt want to say this, but thats what I was thinking as well haha

Acappella likes this.

8. As suprising as this may be. A lot of people tell me that. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Be sure to subscribe!
    You too?!? Jeez

9. BergSeeger

BergSeeger
    Hey there! I hope your YouTuber adventure will going be awesome and also following your dream as having youtuber rank on MCC community!

Have a wonderful day! ~

10. Hey! Thank you so much for these encouraging words they really mean a lot to me! I hope you will be there watching my videos and supporting me!

11. Minninq

Minninq
    Nice Video also I would like to see you start a series on prison I will definitly love that series and I will probably watch it at night before I go too bed also you should do some ctf its a very fun gamemode. also on the other hand if you would start a series on skyblock I would be happy to share my island with you just hit me up in game.

12. Yeho

Yehooo
    Hey friend!

Good luck starting out. I can say from experience that YouTube is not easy, but with enough dedication, you can do anything! You already have the first video out, and it's looking very very good! Nice quality, no bloated material, nothing distracting. Just what I expect a video to be. I like it.

I have a channel but it's as of now dead, with one video from way back in the day. Everything else I privated, cuz its cringe :coldsweat:

Anyway, good luck!

13. Prismane

Prismane
    Glad to see someone starting YouTube! I know that there aren’t as many small channels that have gotten big, but as Yeho said it takes dedication. Seeing you posting about your YouTube channel shows you’re driven towards achieving a goal with this new start.

Best of luck to you and your new beginning :)

14. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hey man!

Hope your YouTube channel is successful! Maybe your channel might get to 5k subs and then you can apply for YouTube rank. I wish I had a good computer and a good screen recorder like you guys but I can still report hackers with the one I have. You can be one of the first with YouTube rank. I think there are other people, but I don’t see them that often.

Good luck.
    MCC Diamond Rank (Donator)
    Discord = JustBeChill#1366

15. SnupsAndPups21

SnupsAndPups21
    GG!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.