My Myth Key

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by RayMu7500, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayMu7500

All my myth keys are all gone , i bought 20 myth keys , and they are all gone in faction( i opened them about 3~4 hours ago) , i dont know why , can i take my keys back?

2. Hi_BlackMoon

你是不可能的

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    Hello! i'm not sure if i follow, but if you already opened them, you can't get them back. however, if you hadn't opened them and never got them, try relogging, and if they still are not there, you can shot an email to [email protected] for any donations issues. just be sure to include transaction ID, explain the situation, give the email u used to purchase the rank, your ign, and exact date or estimated date of the.
    if you are referring to a refund on the keys or smth, that cannot be done, it's in the ToS when you bought the keys that you cnanot get refunds.

hope this helped!
    have a great day

4. HJXZ

roddyszz
    Hello, so, if you still don't use it and not like it, you can enter the MCCentral Discord and talk to a helper or superior, they should help.

hope this helped!
    have a great day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.