My music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mcrcus, May 21, 2020.

1. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! I don't think I should be making this thread, because I do not know if it would qualify as "advertising". But I hope I do not get banned for this. I just wanted to let everyone know, that I am a mashup artist, which I am super passionate about, and even though I haven't posted in a long time, with this quarantine I hope to get a lot of songs in there. Anyways, I am just here to let everyone know to go follow the account here, subscribe to my channel here, and to follow me on SoundCloud here, as I really want people to give me feedback, so I am able to grow from it (and maybe my music will end up in a future MC Central video hehe)

Here are some of my personal favorites from my YT channel

<3

2. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    I'm more of a Blink 182 and Three Days Grace kinda guy! I also like Hick Hop (Country Rap).

I went through my emo faze of life a few years back, but I guess that it still resonates.

I do like some classical music, but for the sake of anyone else reading this, I am going to refrain from linking pipe organ music lol.

But those are some interesting parodies, and frankly the people that write those are pure genius!

Beside our difference in musical tastes, I wish you the best. Whatever helps you get through these trying times, yk!

Stay well!

Cessie2u

3. Prismane

Prismane
    Im in love with the Sicko mode x SpongeBob one.

Cessie2u likes this.
  4. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Im a metalhead but dont get me wrong hard rock/soft is pretty amazing. Like:

-Linkin Park
    -Slipknot
    -Spite
    -Lamb of god
    -A perfect circle
    -tool
    -nirvana
    -deftones
    -three days grace (so unappreciated but good)
    -the offspring
    -korn
    -limp bizkit
    -system of a down
    -iron maiden
    -marylin manson <3

my list goes on...

Lewklo and Cessie2u like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.