My idea for uhc (scenarios)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nxgget, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    Okay so im a semi new player on this server but I have played the last few uhcs, ive been playing Minecraft for about 5 years and been playing uhcs for the past 2 years on other servers like hypixel and reddit. so here is my idea:

Okay so ive noticed that everygame only has 2 scenarios and it always goes in order on the teams so to1 then to2 then to3 and then back to to1 and so on. okay so my idea is how about for the first to1 you keep it at 2 scenarios, then for the to2 you make it 3 scenarios then the to3 you make it 4 scenarios. Then once it goes back to the to1 switch it up, so then for the to1 you have 3 scenarios, to2 you have 4 scenarios and to3 you have 2 scenarios. Then once again back to to1 you have 4 scenarios, to2 you have 2 scenarios and to3 you have 3 scenarios.

Sorry if I haven't explained it the best but im sure you guys get the point/idea im trying to make!

This is completely just an idea and in my opinion it would be nice to see more scenarios in uhc games, please just tell me your thoughts and opinions on this.

Thanks for reading, Nxgget.

puposaurus likes this.
  2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I can see thing update being implemented. I think I understand everything you were saying.
    +1

3. Plsyes

Truthfullys
    I like the idea of more scenarios, but however there are many scenarios that are shit. Also many scenarios that wouldn’t be working well together. They would have to add more scenarios, but I don’t hate the idea!

Nxgget likes this.
  4. trahps

trahps
    I like the idea of the more than 2 scenarios for different games, maybe they'd think about it being added.

Nxgget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.