My golden statue :D

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by VKj, Jan 14, 2020.

1. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Hello folks,
    i made this statue completely freestyle and i am wondering what ya'll think about it
    https://imgur.com/M38AXHy
    https://imgur.com/5Qg6e6y

Yes i use default textures don't roast me too hard please.

Any ideas for different blocks to put in the mix are welcome. :D

2. Envoys

Envoys
    Looks pretty neat! Did you have a reference when you were building it or was this just from complete scratch?

VKj likes this.
  3. Personalisation

TrueMute
    I think that it's a nice statue, although I've seen better buildings in my entire Minecraft experience. I can not make a building like this myself, though, since I am the worst builder out there. Your building looks like a devil (if you know the series 'Lucifer', then it looks similar to the shape of the protagonist whenever he showed the other characters his true identity). Your devil has a sword which I personally think looks like the energy sword Lucifer used to banish his mother (the Goddess) to another universe/world. Personally, I'd like to see the same building but with different blocks. I would suggest using black wool or something red to make a real devil. Also, I would like to see the wings something more like this. If you can make this structure, then I would like to visit you. Please, do give me a call whenever you have completed a project like this! Have a nice day!

VKj likes this.
  4. HH_Captain

publicy
    To be honest to you when I last visited your Island and saw this it was in iron blocks, I would say that I prefer the statue in iron.

HH_Captain

VKj likes this.
  5. VKj

VKj

VKj
    I Built it completely from scratch with no planning or any idea what i was doing, didnt even plan the wings just did them.

Thank you for your input, i did not look at anything while making it but probably my subconscious remember the lucifer series haha, but nah just felt like making a golden statue so i made one. i will perhaps try making another statue out of less.... shiny materials and do something like those wings. Thanks for commenting :D

Fasilisnt likes this.
  6. Tiny_kittykat

ToastGhostTea
    It looks Lovely :) And Default textures are cool.

ThorKingOfAsgard and VKj like this.
  7. Fasilisnt

Fasilisnt
    Rly good statue vkj i approve

VKj likes this.
  8. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Wow, I honestly don’t see any improvements you could make on this it’s just so good. This would be something to be proud of, put on display, and make a schematic of it! The wings are my favorite part as the whole thing isn’t gold, the emeralds bring out style in the build! Good job! Keep working hard on these things as I’d like to see more! Thansk

VKj and Tiny_kittykat like this.
  9. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    thank you for hurting my eyes for the 1 main colour that is a neon yellow and making an oversized transformer ninja on our island x
    jk lov ya

10. peed

I loved the statue :)

ThorKingOfAsgard and VKj like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.