my gamer tag origin

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fdghgfgfbgf, Jul 29, 2019.

1. fdghgfgfbgf

hello there earthly beings, some of you know who I am already. I am aliendetector you guys probably seen me in mc central playing survival games. well here is the story how I got my gamer tag.

some people think my name originated from the area 51 raid meme which is not. I grew up in new Mexico where all the extraterrestrial things happen. through out my life in new Mexico everywhere you went to like stores, gas stations, restaurants... there would always be alien merchandise, alien paintings, alien everything soo I got obsessed with the paranormal.
    coming home from school I would sit down and watch paranormal scary videos on YouTube and learn more about the paranormal. this later became an obsession to the point I would go to the library every Friday after school and find alien books written by professional archeologists and scientists. but this is not how I got my name...
    A summer 2012 my friend invited me to their house right around my block to play nerf guns with walkie talkies.....
    stay tune...

#1 fdghgfgfbgf, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  2. Jane

ciney
    Oh, thats pretty interesting.. :joy: i just have mine bc i looked cool. (ciney)

Anyways have a good day/night!

discord: ciney#0733

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  3. fdghgfgfbgf

thanks, ill follow you here.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.