My friend can't join my modded world

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by RykerTyler, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RykerTyler

So I have around 38 mods (a good bit of them are requirements like codechickencore) and I've given my friend all those exact files that work on my computer via USB. We want to play together through LAN however she is unable to join as everytime she clicks on my world minecraft just unresponds forever.

We've tried testing if there were too many mods, she made her own world but it didn't load and just unresponded as well. However, it works fine for me on my laptop. My laptop has 8GB and I've allowed minecraft to use 4GB. Hers laptop has 4GB and she's allowed it to use 3. Is this a RAM issue?

(Side Note) she tried taking a few mods out but she still couldn't load her own singleplayer world.

Sometimes it says she joined my world but two seconds after it says she left. It isn't a firewall issue. Anyone have any idea of how to fix it?
    uc browser shareit appvn

#1 RykerTyler, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Arianita likes this.
  2. Josh

This forum is meant for topics related to MCCentral survival. You should try asking your question in the official Minecraft Discord server or find help on google.

Arianita likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.