My first skyblock island build

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by thatblondkidalex, Nov 9, 2019.

1. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    MCC SB S1.png Thanks everyone for an amazing first season of skyblock for me. My island build is complete for the season, feel free to go explore! (/is warp thatb)

About this island:
    -300x300
    -features a variety of biomes intended to mimic minecraft's natural generation.
    -the entire island was build by hand. block by block. no blueprints, no schematics, no mods or plugins whatsoever.
    -features the tallest mountain on mcc skyblock (top right)
    -features 70+ block deep ocean, complete with ocean temple (bottom left)
    -features 34x34x177 block tower of emerald diamond and gold blocks (top left)

This island was a ton of fun to build with my coworkers this season and I look forward to building an even cooler island next season.

Special thanks:
    YourLocalHook3r for all the help with this build. looking forward to next season:)
    Syntaxvgm for help with designing and building farms, and for providing the copy of my island. Seriously, I wouldn't have made it this far without your help. Thank you.
    DropHD for being my AFK guy. couldn't have done it without you!

See yall next season:)

puposaurus and JonesSniper like this.
  2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I checked out your island loved the build man good work and Gl next season!

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey! This is super amazing. Good job on making such an outstanding island. Just wondering, what is the island level for your island. Will be cool to know. Good luck in future islands and good job once again!

puposaurus likes this.
  4. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    Hello man I check out your island. I am a factions player and all but that was great mcc build. Like it’s fantastic man keep up the good building!!

Have a great week

~Jones

5. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    island level is 1,285,000. this is mostly due to the tower in the top left of the map, 34x34x177 block tower of emerald diamond and gold blocks. its completely solid, 70% diamond, 25% emmy, and 5% other. on top of that the entire island is on top of a 1 block thick emerald platform, and there is a lower platform at the bottom of the island where i have my farms that is also mostly emerald. Come check it all out :)

-alex

6. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    That’s so cool man, your island is really shows anything is possible even on skyblock. Keep up the good work!

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

puposaurus likes this.
  7. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    Your island is my favorite. I go there when I'm bored and look for those "codes" you hid around the island. :)

8. wafe

wafe
    I bet you've put lost of dedication and hard work into that plot and I love the way you split it into regions, as well. I have a question tho, do you plan on doing a different theme for the next reset? I was just wondering that but other than that the island looks amazing :D

Hope you enjoy the rest of this season and have a wonderful next season :)

puposaurus likes this.
  9. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    Hey, so next seasons island will be a similar theme, but different style if that makes sense. I joined this game in august so i only had half a season to finish this build, and as a result it was a bit rushed. The idea was to mimic vanilla minecraft, next islands build is projected to exaggerate it. taller mountains, more breathtaking views, and above all, more attention to detail. Our team has double the time as well as ranks, perks, and gameplay experience now, so things will turn out much better. This upcoming season's island will blow this one out of the water. Get ready for some insane stuff:)

-Alex

Saboru_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.