My Favorite Prison Boosters Ranked

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by LucidZeno, Apr 22, 2021.

1. LucidZeno

LucidZeno
    So, with this new season we have 1 new booster and with last season we got two new ones, and they made some changes to the charity time booster so I wanna make a ranking of what ones I think are the best with 1 being the best and 5 being the worst.

5. Enchance PvP Booster
    I think this, because especially early season most people are mining and not doing pvp, and I just overall think the booster isn't very good.

4. Charity Time
    I believe charity time is a great booster early season, and for only 5 dollars EVERYONE in the server gets 10k every 3 minutes for a total of 100k per person at the end of the booster, which is pretty great.

3. Increased Tokens Booster
    I am putting this one at #3 because it is $10 and not $5, so they aren't as common. But they are still fantastic, and are amazing for getting tokens especially with the new pmine token boost, stacked with token detector and token luck.

2. Increased Pickaxe Exp Booster
    This is #2, because upgradeable pickaxes are amazing, and this helps you upgrade them 1.5x as fast and it's only 5 dollars USD! It's an amazing booster because stacked with the pmine pick exp boost, it levels up your pick very quickly.

1. Market Sell Multiplier
    I put this one at #1 because I just think it's a great booster, and it's an OG booster. It's amazing, because if you store your ores/own an ore sell shop, you can make BIG profits off of it, and you don't have to do anything, you just have to wait for someone to do a booster and then you make tons of money, it also empties the sell shops for the people that mine and sell to them, making it a lot easier to sell your ores. (I wish it was $5 but it's a really OP booster so it makes sense that it's $10)

BlockyBeach, Muel and Xermes like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.