Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

My appeal haven't gotten any response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerryPing, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerryPing

Hello there,

It's been a week since I made an appeal, haven't got any responses, it said "pending" so I have no idea what to do.

Need staff to take a look at my appeal.

Thank you,
    PerryPing

2. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    Hi PerryPing,
    In regards to your thread, it seems that you have not gotten a response onto your appeal. The staff that punished you has 3 days to get back to you onto your appeal. This is only the case when its a Senior Moderator or below. You putting this thread here on the forums is the wrong thing to do and it will not speed up the process for the staff member to get back to you onto your appeal. If an Admin punished you they can wait however long they want to respond back to your appeal.
    Only the staff member that punished you is able to look at & review your appeal. Keep in mind that staff members have a lot to do and a lot of appeals they have to do on a daily basis. Please stay patient and if it has not been responded to in the next 3 days, then talk to a Senior Mod or Admin.

I hope this helped in regards to your thread. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

-ItsDavid

3. deleteduser

Thank you ItsDavid, hopefully this answers your question, if not you may PM me on Discord: Muel#0210
    -
    Thread Locked | Question Answered -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.