Muted Players in CTF

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by vicouscat77, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicouscat77

hello (regarding CTF) Could one of the mods make it so muted players can send certain prescripted messages to their team?

Attached Files:

2. Composures

Composures
    Hello vicouscat77,

I personally am going to have to disagree with this suggestion. A player is muted for not following the chat rules on the server, therefore they should not be able to bypass this. Most players on CTF do not speak to their teammates either way. I understand why you want it, as it would make the gameplay easier for the team, but this is something that will not be added into the gameplay.

Have a nice day or night! -Lauran (Composures)

B_Man05, mxbel and CatBoyFable like this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    howdy hey hey! something similar to this has been suggested before (here's the thread) i have to agree w/ composers on this. personally, I know what it's like to be muted, but it can be something that's "spammed" even w/ acooldown unless it's something like 1hr+ cooldown. It's the player's responsibility to not do no no's, some few times when it's the staff's fault.
    an alternative to pre scripted messages is appealing if you believe the mute was false or somoething, but most times it's not worth it since some staff like to take up their 3 days to reply to them.

hope this kinda got to all your points, I know it didn't really bring up any new points, but the post i linked brings out some other points I feel are worth lookin at if you'd like :)

have a great day!

mxbel and CatBoyFable like this.
  4. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Hey vicouscat77!

While this is a valid suggestion, I dont think this should be added. When you are muted, you shouldn't be able to talk in chat at all, of course you can use signs on sub servers, but i dont think the thing you suggested would ever work on
    mini games. I understand that getting the best experience can be difficult, especially when you are perm muted, But that is just the way it is, and will be.

Have a great day! - Chilo

Thread locked

B_Man05 and mxbel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.