Muted for something someone else got away with?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Squishy, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squishy

On the survival server there were two people (foxyfern08) and (SaoirseKenny) that we’re talking about boobs and butts and I asked them to stop because there are young people on the server. At one point they also said something about having “seks” but I did not get a picture of it. I confronted them and said “I don’t like playing Minecraft and having people role play s*x” and got muted. I’m fine with being muted because I was unaware of the rules and just said it, but my problem is that the other two were not muted from my understanding. My username is HeyImSquishy by the way.

Attached Files:

Alansar_trignot likes this.
  2. Squishy

Update: I looked up SaoirseKenny and she was muted by abbzyy, which is a different moderator than the one that muted me. I was muted by AZXG. I guess that solves this, it just seemed unfair to me. FoxyFern08 was not muted at all though.

3. iSloth

iSloth
    Hello!
    There is nothing mutable said by either player in those screenshots. As you do not have evidence of them filter bypassing, nothing can be done. You may always make an appeal if you believe a punishment is unjust or make a staff report if you feel a staff member is not carrying out their duty. I will be locking this thread as there is no longer a need for it to stay open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.