Mute?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Kamikazieee, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamikazieee

Hello, I got muted 2 days ago and also muted for 2 days from doing /tpa and /tpahere, and now it is saying that i cant use it at all? ive got Screen shots of what happened and the kid wanted me to get banned ill post here, The Third Photo is what its showing me after the 2 days are up!

Attached Files:

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! forums really isn’t the place to talk about punishments, but (1) you can’t get muted for tpa spamming, you get your “/tpa”, “/tpahere” and “/tpaaccept” access revoked if that’s what you mean. however, with those screenshots it looks like a player was trying to set you up, so you can explain that in your appeal.. and your situation could be considered a false report.... but again i do not fully know the situation it is up to the staff member who accepted the report and who punished you to make that decision in the appeal.. you can appeal here.
    If you don’t know which staff member punished you, you can always search that up here

hope this helped, and have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

Zonafer likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    While puposaurus is right, I would just like to clarify the situation above wouldn't be considered a false report. False reports are only considered when evidence was falsified or forged with the intention of getting a certain player punished. While you still can appeal your punishment (and I highly recommend you do), the most likely scenario is your appeal will be accepted, but your punishment will not be removed from your record. Good luck!

puposaurus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.