mute appeal time

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by FreezeMC, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreezeMC

ItsFreezeMC
    So this has been happening a lot to me and other players that I know. As you know that staff have to look at an appeal by 3 days. this is a big problem for mutes. I have been muted for days before days before and i appeal and by the time it is accepted im already unmunted or about to be unmuted. So I feel that something should be done about the time cause at this point there is no point in appealing mutes.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    :/
    hello sir! i can understand your frustrations n’ all as a similar thing has happened to me w/ mutes & bans. however, staff aren’t bots. they are normal people like us who can make mistakes... i think 3 days is a reasonable time for a staff member to get to reviewing and replying to an appeal as sometimes irl life stuff can get in the way n’ such...
    i don’t really agree with your suggestion...

mxbel likes this.
  3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

I am not a +1 to this I’m sorry. I am not staff and have never been staff but I would assume they get a reasonable amount of appeals.

Now let’s go through a staffs to do list.
    • They need to accept/deny chat reports
    • They need to be active in #support on discord and get into Support Calls
    • They need to be active on all sub servers
    • They need ban hackers all around the servers if they are a mod
    • They need to answer forum posts in Support Forums and moderate forum posts with thread bumps etc.
    • They Need to check appeals.
    • Stuff I forgot to mention
    And they need to have real life stuff too!
    I haven’t even started on sub teams and stuff. So 3 days really is reasonable!

If you get muted for 12 hours and want it appealed then there is not much chance.

Also remember 3 days is the MAXIMUM so they will reply.

Saying they should listen to an excuse for rule breaking and have it in your preferred time will not always happen. Like Buckosaurus said above. Staff are People, Not programs.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.