Murder Mayhem Lobbies

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by lcco, Dec 16, 2019.

1. lcco

Leelep
    Heyo,

What I reckon would be a grand idea is to make the limit to start a Murder Mayhem game lower, like to 4,5 or 6 because that just makes it easy to play with friends, and lets be honest here, easiest way to earn credits, guild points and levels, and I hate to see it dead like for most of the day, its such a calming gamemode, so it would be lit if the required player size to start the game could be reduced.

Thank You <3

2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hya! Meow!

Reducing the player requirements sounds like a great idea! It does take awhile to start a game when you have to wait for the whole lobby to fill. 5 or 6 seems too little but I'll be happy with 8 or 10ish.

Arigatonya!

puposaurus likes this.
  3. W5vil

W5vil
    They should really do this not only for murder mayhem lobbies but also for cakewars, speedy walls, and ctf because overall that would make the game much more fun to play if you don't have to wait 10 mins for a game to start.
    Have a great day!
    -W5vil

4. wafe

wafe
    Hey Leelep! I'm honestly 50 50 with this idea.

Reducing the number of players to start it would great since the game mode is pretty dead.

BUT it'd be pretty boring since there are 1 detective and 1 murderer, so there are only 4 bystanders. This would give the murderer a easy chance to win.

So anyways like @FarisNyanNyan said, 8-10 should be pretty good!

Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day.

puposaurus and FarisNyanNyan like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.