Murder Mayhem kits suggestions.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Dayks, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Dayks

Dayks
    I play a lot of murder mayhem in MCC and it is the minigame that I enjoy playing the most.
    The minigame is perfect as it is right now but i think it could be even better with some additions. For example I think that the detective role is kind of useless because anyone can have a bow, instead it would be nice if the detective had some kind of hints, like a list with 5 skins or heads. These 5 skins would be a random player skin that would become a suspect. It would give a nice twist to the game from the detective point of view. Sem Título-1.png
    And i think that it should be harder for the bystanders to get a bow, maybe up the emerald amount to 10 so it gets harder for the bystanders and more enjoyable for the murderer that can have more time.

What do you guys think of my ideas? If you have more ideas please reply with them!

Thanks,
    Dayks.

MarkitoXD likes this.
  2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Heyo!
    I like some of these ideas. I do agree with making the amount of emeralds to get a bow being 10, but the detective role isn't useless per say since they get a bow automatically. Anyways, I also don't think that there should be hints, because I'm not sure if it would be very fair. But at the same time, it seems cool. So I'm a bit indifferent about that one, but I like the thought being put toward new ways to revamp the game! Hope you are having a great day or night!

3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I highly disagree with your suggestions, because Murder Mayhem is an extremely short game with a time limit of 5 minutes. In some cases, getting 5 emeralds is a challenging task, and I don't even want to begin to imagine needing 10 for a bow.

Same with the detective kit idea, it's already easy enough with all the players that reveal in chat. Having a list of skins and usernames would defeat the purpose of being detective, as then there would be a very small amount of players the detective will target.

Personally, I would much rather see perks developed for Murder Mayhem (such as an instant reload for the bow) instead of kits like this. Overall, -1

4. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio!
    I like the idea of the hints but at the current time with how easy it is to get a bow, it would be too easy of a win. The maps are pretty small so it’s easy to guess who the murderer is along with those spamming who it is in chat, etc.
    Also I think 10 emeralds are a lot but maybe they could decrease the spawn rate a little bit near the end when they spawn the most? I don’t really know.
    Though, one of the things that my friend and I have had problems with is how long it takes to become murderer, even with the same crowd of people. I don’t know if it has anything to do with mcc but it annoyed my friend a little bit. xd
    Interesting suggestion though, have a great day!
    ~Master_Aqua

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.