Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

/msg in mini games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olo_YT, May 23, 2020.

1. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey everyone!

I would just like to discuss the way that in the main lobby and in mini games, you have to use /msg [player name] in order to communicate with a friend. I personally think it would be super helpful and save a lot of time if we could either implement a /r system once in a convo and have simply /mf instead of /msgf. This would save everyone a lot of time as it does take a while and can be annoying to type out the whole thing, and when you are not in the same lobby as a friend, you have to type their full name correctly since you are unable to use tab.

Thanks for reading,
    olo YT

2. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    There has been a few posts regarding this statement. I like the idea of reducing the /msgf to just /mf, or /msg! It can reduce a lot of time spent typing, and it is overall easier to type. Although the newer players would like this, I have gotten really used to /msgf and with enough practice just continuously typing those keys you kind of get a rhythm going. I do like the idea, and I believe that they should add a /r system, just like is sub-server's when someone /msg's you and you are able to /r. I believe that the commands should be /mf and /rf!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

3. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

I feel like this could be a great idea. But, mainly I have noticed when people use msg in subservers or the lobby it is a lot of smack talk, and it would lead to a lot of mutes. I feel like this could be added but a good amount of mutes would come out of this. I always get smack talked in msg in subservers. But, you can always friend add the player you want to message. Overall, I feel like a bunch of smack talk and other issues would come out of this. For me -1 Just because I feel like it would lead to a lot of issues and you can always use /msgf. Hope to see you around! Have a nice day!

Thanks,

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.