Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

MrMajoMC Hacked me for my Auction Limit Increase paper

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Logicshotz, Jul 29, 2019.

?

fair?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    to start things off. i know scamming is allowed in prisons, but this wasn't a scam. this guy is hacking or something. i was selling the paper and he said he would do a irl trade for emerald rank and that he had a mod at his plot. i didn't go because i don't trust plots. then he said just put it in your inventory at my own plot so he can see. i did and then it instantly teleports me to him and he killed me. tell me how that is fair? that has to be an exploit or hack.

Attached Files:

2. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    This is not possible, he is not a Mod+ he can not tp others instantly. I don't know a hack which tp others to him. Your screenshot doesn't show enough evidence of what happened, if you record it, then something could happen. Also, since you went to your own plot, you must've done a /trade with him to see it. This is not possible.

If you have any questions for me, just message me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or write on my profile page!

3. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    bruh. mods do nothing. clearly there is some sort of exploit

4. FourNut

FourNut
    Since I am not a Moderator, and your "Evidence" isn't thorough enough, I don't know if they can do something about it. You can Report him at this link: Link
    I don't know if it is going to be accepted or not, but if it is, then Good Luck getting your Auction Paper back.

If you have any questions for me, just message me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or write on my profile page!

5. SpectraH

JaysWanted
    He made the same thing with me, he told me to go at spawn and then he tped me to wilderness and killed me.

Logicshotz likes this.
  6. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    Do you have any video evidence of this happening? The video could help a lot in figuring out what actually happened. I don't see how this is possible because you have to accept a tp request your send one yourself. Theres not much that can be done without sufficient evidence.

7. TheTNTPotato

TheTNTPotato
    I could be mistaking this but it sounds like he sent you a tpa and you accepted, then he killed you in a pvp area. He could've also deathtrapped you via tpaing you to a hole on his plot but it's hard to tell by your description. If you want to report someone breaking a rule or using an exploit then not much can be done about it unless you record it. Even if it was a bug or exploit, this description isn't enough to prove anything nor is the screenshot. Deathtrapping is allowed on prison so it's likely that a report would be denied, but you can still try to send in a report if there's something fishy.

Invader and xBenz like this.
  8. xBenz

xBenz
    This is correct, no player has the ability to force teleport players, with the exception of Moderators and higher.
    You most likely accepted their /tpa request, if not please try to get video proof of this next time it happens

- Locked /

Logicshotz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.