Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Movie Night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amvya, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Amvya

amarism
    HI! I'm not sure if this has already been done before but I think it would be really cool for a community event to be movie night. We could take votes and someone could live stream it on their computer and we could all watch. I feel like this event would be fun to also have everyone be unmuted so we can add some commentary or jokes.

Lewklo, khoah and forgranted like this.
  2. forgranted

inhabited
    Hey, I like the idea and I think it would be cool, but people should definitely be muted for it because even if people were to add commentary or jokes, there would definitely be to much background noise and people talking to watch the movie. Otherwise, this is a neat idea! :)

Amvya likes this.
  3. Amvya

amarism
    Wait that makes so much more sense I forget how many people actually participate in events so maybe we could all just add commentary in the events chat!!

forgranted likes this.
  4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Amvya likes this.
  5. khoah

khoah
    Hey!
    I believe this is an amazing idea, i’d definitely attend an event like this. And i’m sure many others would aswell. I’d love to see this happen ~

Amvya likes this.
  6. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe this has already happened in the past! We don't do it very often, but submitting a community events ticket could reintroduce the idea.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

Amvya likes this.
  7. jowhk

jowhk
    +1

Hey there. I slightly agree with your suggestion. Although I personally probably wouldn't go to the movie night - I have friends who like this sort of thing. I believe that it should be added; people can then vote for what movies they wish to watch. They could all have a chat, and I guess we could just see how it goes. Good idea.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.