More things added to the store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jold, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jold

Every time I log on to the store I want to buy something but as a donator with three immortal accounts I'm running out of options. Keys are getting pointless and to be a waste of money because I have spent over $500 on mccentral in this past year. Please add more things like maybe even a new rank or different keys.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! i do not agree with this idea. I can sorta see where you're coming from since the shop has most of the same stuff; however, i don't think there is much demand for new stuff. I think with prison booosters n' such thats always a bonus. in your scenerio, i don't see much purpose for wanting to buy more items from the shop, but that's just my opnion..
    overall, this is not a +1 from me

3. astrophysic

mememaster
    Gonna be honest here, just save your money. If you have the max rank available and have already spent $500 on MCC this past year, there's really no point to continue to use it all up on keys or another rank.

puposaurus likes this.
  4. Poclam

Poclam
    I think it would be cool if they reintroduced boosters to servers like skyblock. They added more incentive to invent new ways of making profit on skyblock such as profit shops.

JustBeChill and Invader like this.
  5. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    You could do giveaways or just save up your money for something else. I dont see a new rank being added anytime soon so i wouldnt wait for that. I also dont see them adding anymore keys since they added the mythical keys not too long ago and boss keys are also kind of new, although you cant buy them.
    You could also hit me up with some ancient keys (just a joke... well kind of ;)

6. Hey!

As an Immortal account owner, I understand where you are coming from. Being Immortal means there are limited options to buy from in the store. I wish they could add a new rank such as [Donator+] and [Donator++]. These ranks should be for those who wants to further help the server but gain nothing in return. I feel like adding a rank with more perks would just create a bigger gap between rookies and donators, which would make the enjoyability less for people with no ranks. I do think another good idea is to add new boosters as there are boosters for only two sub-servers!

Agreed!

7. Dog7000

I completely disagree with adding new ranks to the store. The network has plenty of ranks and there has already been complaints that ranks don't have enough perks that come with it. If we were to add more ranks, it would be hard to come up with new & exciting perks. That being said, feel free to share any ideas on what could be added to the store / ranks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.