More privileges for donators server wide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jold, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jold

When they removed fix all in combat on skyblock it kind of made me angry because we pay for that stuff and it's a main reason why donators actually donate. They have taken away a lot from donators to make rookies be able to stand a chance but we don't pay for ranks for nothing. There are ways to get ranks without paying real money via irl deals. I would love to see more privileges for donators throughout the server

2. Shadowkiller

xSyphlexMC
    The fix all in pvp was removed because it just shouldn't be there in pvp. It makes it too op for donators.
    The donators already have a lot of perks across all of the server. It shouldn't be more pay to win as it should stay fair for everyone.

Incarnati0n_, Invader and Dog7000 like this.
  3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    I think doing /fix all in PvP sounds really dumb. It just removes the breaking the armor aspect in fights and just now rides on who has more gapples. I didn't even know it was possible until I played in KitPvP and I couldn't kill someone. Unfortunately as well, its still possible in KitPvP. I'm fine with it being removed though, as Skyblock isn't a really PvP centered subserver. Rookies are already at a huge disadvantage. but luckily IRL deals exist.

4. Phraze

Phraze
    Along with the others said, it was removed for a reason. It most likely won't come back because yes, you donate for this stuff, and so did I, but there's an extent where things become pay to win. If everything becomes pay to win, it will drive away new players and rookies without ranks, which ultimately will lower the playerbase, and new players wouldn't wanna donate.

Invader likes this.
  5. jollyash

Though maybe some privileges are taken away for donators at times, specifically your example, certain aspects of the game can't be too pay to win. As a donator, there is the word donation in the name and you are giving money to help MCC, with the addition of in-game perks! So, if donator perks aren't as OP as you'd like, I think there shouldn't be too much outrage.
    Just an opinion though, all the love! <3

Rayudu likes this.
  6. sadbaby

sadbaby
    Hey there!

I don't think that /fix all should get added in PvP again, it was really overpowered for people without ranks. I mean yes, you paid for a rank but I think that we all need to understand when things get really out of hand for Rookies and people with lower ranks.

If you want to fix your armor, you can always bring a couple more sets with you to PvP and when you're done fighting you can fix them all (out of the PvP area). As said above, if everything just becomes too overpowered or even pay to win, it will make the new players want to leave the server and we don't really want that! That's just my opinion though.

7. Hi,

As a KitPvP and Factions main, I do understand that the fix command is extremely useful. For example, in KitPvP the command is extremely useful and is what partially separates OP players from the rest. I do agree with you that they should not take away commands that people have paid money for. But since the server is constantly changing, it is to be expected.

8. I feel like they should have kept the fixall command in places where PVP wasn't all that big of a thing such as Prison/Skyblock because on there people most of their time do what? Mine, Farm? So they should readd the fixall commands to those servers.

9. Rayudu

Rayudu
    no. besides, its against the EULA, isn't it?

10. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello there,

I've read the posts above and believe that a compromise should be put in place so it somewhat makes both sides happy. My thought is that re-adding the /fix command in pvp would be good, but players wouldn't be able to use it unless they are out of combat for a certain amount of time.

Thanks, Olli​

11. Yeho

Yehooo
    I agree with everyone's replies. While fix all sure is useful, and I'd love it in PvP, but if everyone has it, basically ruins the fun of PvP. I mean, what's the point of fighting in, say Gapple, if the armor never breaks?

I think it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.