More poketpal

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SniffableSugar, Jan 19, 2021.

1. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    Adding more poketpal to the sever seems like a good idea. While we already have a few nice poketpal available now but I do feel like people will be interested in buying more if there are new designs coming up. Adding more cosmetic items is a good way for the sever to earn more money while keeping it not p2w.

2. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! ⋅ʚɞ⋅ I 100% agree! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pocketpals and different cute cosmetics and I'd love to see some more options for this within minigames and the whole server as this is being heavily considered too according to Unadvised's response in this thread. I'd love to hear any ideas from you and others of what type of pocketpals should be made too as they could potentially implement those. I personally would enjoy something such as a Fish, Bee, Butterfly, and others that I can't think of off of the top of my head currently. They could definitely be something else besides animals like a sports ball or similar and seasonal cosmetics would also be a lovely idea too. There are so many different ideas for this that could definitely be cool if implemented. Thank you for the suggestion! I look forward to other opinions and ideas that come from this.

Nikki_ and SniffableSugar like this.
  3. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    aha
    gotta disagree. Pocketpals are a pain in the arse and get in the way massively when building, and disappear when pvping. so the only time u can use them is when afk or standing around at spawn or something. personally i feel there isn't much need towards the pocketpals :O

Ahnxious likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.