More explosive tools

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by TheImmortalGuy235, Jun 17, 2020.

1. TheImmortalGuy235

Add a explosive shovel?

jowhk likes this.
  2. jowhk

jowhk

Hey there. Sorry, I'm gonna have to disagree with your suggestion. This is just my opinion. I believe that if there are too many explosive tools - that skyblock will be very fast-paced. You see, if we had this - almost everything would be sped up. Instead of actually grinding, you just use a shovel that destroys everything around it. I hope you see what I mean. Anyways, good suggestion - but personally, I don't agree.

forgranted likes this.
  3. TheImmortalGuy235

you know you do have a point there dude

forgranted likes this.
  4. olo_YT

olo_YT
    hey there
    I really don’t see the use of an explosive shovel:
    Could you please enlighten me?

5. Unadvised

Unadvised
    If you have a explosive pickaxe you can place slime on dirt then use the pickaxe to easy remove blocks by breaking the slime. But Yeah Im not sure if the explosive shovel it totally needed.

6. soulsnad

Personally I would really enjoy it, but I can see how it could mess up the pacing of skyblock. One thing I hate is clearing the starter island when making a new island at reset or an alt island and it would make things quite a bit easier. It would only be useful for specific situations and might not be needed as Unadvised has said.

7. Breazia

Breazia
    i feel the only use for an explosive shovel would be clearing the starter island or maybe taking down farms but if you build them right you can use the other explosive tools to take them down!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.