Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

More Events?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zekern, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Zekern

Zekern
    I've had this idea for a while more such as an entire network event for fun or like a major pvp event or something big for all the 2000+ players would be insanely epic

2. Zekern

Zekern
    Or Just more events in general!

3. beeankah

beeankah
    Hey there!
    I think your idea is very lovely but the only problem I can find is that it would be very difficult to get 2000 willing people to do a pvp event! All of MCC's players are uniquely spread out amongst minigames and subservers, meaning some of them would prefer to do a more strategy game than pvp. But apart from that, MCC already does many events! If you take a look into their discord server they have a team of people who host Community Events which are for everyone and anyone to partake in - there are also pvp-based events that you could join yourself if you seem interested in it!

have a fantastic day <3

EBallan likes this.
  4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hello!
    I think your idea sounds great, but you should make a community events ticket (https://mccentral.org/community/forms/community-ticket.18/respond) so that the commeunity events team can see it and look into it! I’ve done this so many times as they are always looking for new ideas. As the above reply said, it would be hard to get 2000 people to join, but I still think it would be great with 200 or so, as many as we can get.
    Nikki ❤️

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.