Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Money effect or I think??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idodumbthings, Nov 5, 2020.

?

This is just a question and why is the money effect not in the shop just wondering?

1. i know and I shall tell you

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. pffft idk

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Idodumbthings

I just want to know if it is a effect or not and if it is why it isnt in the shop

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey could you be a little more specific on what you mean by "money effect". you're asking a vague question with little to none extra context information :flushed:

3. KatQueen

KatQueen
    So if you mean the money effect its not a buyable effect. when a player has a bounty on them set with /bounty an effect will go around them and follow them with the bounty amount.

4. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Hey there!

I think you're referring to when a green dollar amount appears around someone in PVP. If that's so, this amount is a bounty that someone has placed on that player. If you kill that player in PVP, you'll receive that dollar amount.

Hope this helps!

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    /togglebounty

6. Eleung_musk

eleung
    If you’re talking about putting money in your bank, and it grows... sorry the money effect doesn’t happen in minecraft

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.