Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Mods!! Where are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Astonished_, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astonished_

There are tons of hackers on skywars and there is lots of reporting going on. We need you in here to ban these kids!

2. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hey there. Instead of repeatedly posting on forums, you should tag @Staff Member in #support in the MCC Community Discord. You will receive a response quicker. Make sure you don’t spam the command, though. You’re also always welcome to create a report (:

babynoots, MasterChheda and mxbel like this.
  3. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Howdy Ineffable,
    This topic has been made a whole lot but here's my opinion on the matter, the staff members do their best but I do believe there aren't enough of them at the moment but they check reports as much as they can you have to remember they have lives of their own, there are usually around 3,000 players on at a time and only 60 staff members to combat the hackers, they all have different timezones, but they all try their best to do what's right and I do believe they are doing everything they can to help out the members of our community.
    make sure to tag a staff member on the mccentral discord the hackers ign and server they are in! Hope you have an amazing day!
    bye bye

CatBoyFable, Abar and MasterChheda like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.