Mob grind stealing...?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by ArtemisERK, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ArtemisERK

Hey I just have a question.
    The other day I was killing some Cave spiders at a public Mob Grinder when this guy stands in front of me and starts killing them instead. It was really annoying because I couldn't see or reach the spiders, and therefore didn't get the drops from them. Someone told me this was bannable? Is it considered stealing to stand in front of someone when they're in the middle of killing mobs and take the drops?
    Here is an example of what i'm saying,
    https://imgur.com/gallery/lGPrHf8
    Thanks for helping!

2. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    In your case, this not bannable, they are just grinding it away from you.. if you have any evidence of them stopping you from grinding, physically, please report it as it's "Physical Obstruction of Others". Report link here

#2 xTylor, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Konnichinya!

I'm watching the clip you have here, and I wouldn't say it is punishable. First, it is a public grinder, and second, it does seem like he's just farming it by himself. But here is a scenario if you want to have an idea of what is punishable.

You are afk mining at the /warp block in Skyblock. A player walks in front of you to block you mining while you are afk.

This is punishable and it is obstruction of a player. Hope this helped.

Sayonaranya!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.