Mirrored CTF maps for balenced PVP an terrain advantages being equal

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ifmyr, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Ifmyr

Ive already seen seclusion an the map and it was so unbalenced into the opposite blue teams side with towers in the middle given to them that they held the line long enough to shoot us down an keep us secluded using both towers who were set up on blues side advantage. The maps werent mirrored. An it gave an unfair advantage to blue team.So my suggestion is that only CTF be mirrored maps not this one edged sword where towers are only on one side like seclusions map was.(An I felt secluded alright I couldnt escape the red side)(So if thats what Alex markey wants you succeeded bro! I felt horrible .)

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya Ifmyr,

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Seclusion is personally one of my favourite maps for this reason. It's quite easy to overtake control of the towers, assuming your team works together.

The map itself is equal, with the middle towers being the same exact distance from each team's base. I assume you are suggesting that each team have their own towers? Feel free to correct me if that's not what you mean.

Tldr: Seclusion is a great map that forces teams to work together to gain control of the middle.

3. Ifmyr

It was the first time we ever played the map an nobody knew what to do. to me that seems unbalenced of a new server .your right. maybe when you had the map before you guys removed the gamemode years ago you knew. but id like to see your server first also there to show how bad the other team was to show how unbalenced it is for new playermodes .

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.