Minigames level perks

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ankh, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Ankh

Ankh
    More of a small suggestion, but I think for minigames there should be a system for levels kind of like KitPvP where the color changes depending on your level. Pretty much a lobby cosmetic where you can choose the color of your minigame level in chat, kind of like Mineplex. You would unlock more colors through levelling up. When in the lobby, you would be able to change the color between any of the colors you currently have unlocked. This would give people playing minigames something to strive for, aside from just playing for credits to unlock more perks.

Here's an example for how it would look:
    Level 1: [1] (&8, &7)
    Level 25: [25] (&6, &e)
    Level 50: [50] (&2, &a)
    Level 100: [100] (&5, &d)
    Level 150: [150] (&9, &b)
    Level 250: [250] (&4, &c)

There's just a basic idea, I know there's a lot more possible combinations. Also could maybe even have some level colors unlockable as donator perks. Maybe each donator rank can mimic their rank's color scheme for their level color?

Anyways that's my suggestion. If you have any suggestions for changes in the colors or unlock levels, feel free to reply below with them.

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I would love to see implemented as it would be it would be a very likable addition for players that have high minigame levels to show off. It is kind of like a prestige system much like on some other well-known servers and it also works like kitpvp's leveling system. I don't see this being added unfortunately just because it has been like it is now for so so long and I just really can't see alex or vislo taking an interest in this.
    Anyways, i would love to see this implemented as it would give players more of a fun reason to grind minigames and get to a really cool looking prestige.
    +1
    Thanks and have a wonderful day!​

3. Ankh

Ankh
    This isn't really a sound argument not gonna lie... For example, the AntiCheat has been crap for over 3 years, does this mean that it should stay as it is now? Just because it's been one way for a long time does not mean that's the best way to have it.

4. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey Ankh!

I don't entirely know why I think this but I disagree.

I just thinks its gonna get too confused with Rank Colours considering there is already different colours for each rank.

I know that this is on KitPvP but I don't think it should be added to minigames.

Another point is that KitPvP has levels for like an overall leaderboard on tab ect but there isn't really an overall minigames leaderboard there is just each game it self. Perhaps that could be added :>

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___

ImConcerned likes this.
  5. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I think this idea is fantastic and it should 100% be implemented! I like the colors for the levels
    and how it really matches our level and it shows our skill level and how long we played on the server.
    However, I think there should be a little change. It shouldn't go from 1 to 25 to 50 to 100, it
    should go 1-50 then 50-100 then 100-500 and finally 500-1000 and 1000 to 2000 and goes
    on for ever. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

HydraMCHD likes this.
  6. Ankh

Ankh
    I made it so low so that it's also a realistic goal for Rookies to achieve. It took me over 5 years to get 3000 levels, and that was with the donator multiplier. I mean, have you ever even seen a rookie over 1000 levels?

7. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I understand, but I have seen a rookie over level 1000. It's SemiHeartLegend. But I see your point.
    Maybe 1-25, 25-50, 50-100, 100-500, 500-1000, then 1000 to 2000 and so on.
    Have a wonderful day!

8. Ankh

Ankh
    There's only one rookie I've ever seen who was able to pass 1000 levels milestone, which is the player you mentioned. However they've had 6 years to grind for that 1k, ever since the server released. It's honestly just not a realistic goal for a rookie to achieve. Especially if there's a perk unlocked at 2000, as you mentioned. That would take twice as long. So we're looking at over 10 years of playing minigames just to get a colored level in the lobby. Not really worth it. Honestly don't think this server will even be alive for that long at the rate things are going.

9. ImConcerned

vNato
    I know this isn't level 1,000+ but it's probably the highest ever rookie level after SemiHeartLegend?
    [​IMG]

10. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hey I like the idea but I think it should be changed a little. The color switching option is a great idea, but I think after awhile it could just get a little confusing. Maybe if a simpler color pallet could be worked out it could look 100 times better next to the colorful donator tags we already have. If you come up with anything please let me know. As always my discord will be below for further questions!

11. fajoszz

fajoszz
    i donĀ“t agree. Because i think MCC need something for make new and old players keeping playing and dedicating, and not just for new players. Because one player with level 1000 or more (like me) will have everything unlocked.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.