MINIGAME TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by prominer10, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prominer10

I have a idea for a big event. A tournament with all the minigames so cakewars, murder mystery ... the non-popular games you never play you must play then. It’s a support to play those minigames because maybe they are fun ( they are fun)? With the tournament you can try it out. At the end there will be 1 winner: who the most times won with the minigames will get a 25 dollar gift card from the server to use on the shop. If there is a draw with the wins the then will the person with the most kills win from those 2,3... It’s just an idea I think it isn’t possible because it hard to make... like in skywars you can play with 12 max I think so all those guys must be in different maps. I think it doesn’t work but it’s an idea guys. It’s just a support for the non-popular minigames
    I placed this thread in off topic but nobody saw it.
    Just want to hear your opinion!

Prominer10

Valtsumake and Vxvi_ like this.
  2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Great idea,

This is actually something I was planning to do. My idea was to have a sign up sheet and get about 20 players to join. I would then screenshot their stats and set a time from that day to an end date and see who received the most kills and wins.​

prominer10 likes this.
  3. prominer10

Ty ! For your opinion if you do the idea you want I will join it and I hope to win !

4. wunderly

wunderly
    Hey, I think this is a good idea, it doesn't really need much to organize and it'll mini games players something to look forward to, and Im sure it will get a lot of participants.

prominer10 likes this.
  5. Vxvi_

DandelionVivi
    Hey, This sounds like a really fun idea. Its especially good since its always nice to bring back minigames that aren't played anymore(CakeWars, MurderMayhem).
    Have a nice day.

prominer10 likes this.
  6. Firebal676

Firebal
    This could be just a thought but probably wouldn't take that much time to implement... But if you were having a server-wide tournament of some kind, MCC could implement something like /tourney join and then everyone could join the tournament, winner could be determined via a ladder system (The winners of each games move on etc.)

Edit: Similar to the uhc events that are held

Just a thought, maybe someone else will like this idea, not sure.
    Tournaments sound like a great idea though!

prominer10 likes this.
  7. prominer10

Yeah your idea is good to but like the 1v1 is maybe unfair because the noobs don’t get a good change then if they must fight to pro guys. But good idea !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.