Minigame Purchases

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Cessie2u, May 25, 2020.

1. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    Hi all-

I was hoping to get your opinion on the topic of whether or not they should add more items able to be purchased in mini-games. As someone who mainly plays mini games, I am tired of having an astronomical amount of tokens, but nothing to buy.

My suggestion is add some more (and expensive) items during the revamp (if it's happening.) Unless they have already.

Please let me know your objections!

Thanks!

Cessie2u

Quixxo, Xermes, iZyro and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I definitely agree that being able to utilize credits in more ways would be helpful and more incentive for higher-ranked players to keep earning credits. However, there is also the tradeoff that the addition of new perks and abilities gives already experienced players even more advantages in minigames. Doing this creates an adverse cycle of players with a lot of credits upgrading themselves to get new perks, easily beating players that have less experience/are new to the server/haven't bought perks, and then earning even more credits to be able to spend on new abilities.

I think a logical next step however, would be to formulate some ideas and suggestions of the actual perks you think should be added in the minigames. By making a thread with tangible ideas for abilities, the community will be able to discuss them and provide feedback so that if the server decides to implement the suggestion, it will be as refined as possible.

Cessie2u and Xermes like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.