Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Minigame Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ctrs, Aug 10, 2020.

1. ctrs

ctrs
    Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while now. (I know I should post this in Minigame Discussion but I decided I would post it here because more people will see it)

A lot of the minigames on MCC are, well, dead. Do you really think there are 59 players on Champion Builder? Yeah, that's a false number, and those leaderboards are embarrassing too. I would love to make a minigame server and I need people to help me make it, we could hold big events around the minigame servers to sort of "revive" it like let's say a speedy walls tournament? That sounds fun to me, or even events on moderately active minigames like sky wars. (possibly ranked games with elo?)

It would be awesome to get some stuff on there too, and I also think it would be another great place for all minigame players to communicate on.

Calling all members from all around the MCC community to have some fun on dead minigames and have some fun!

my discord is ctrs#9861
    Click here for the Discord link

#1 ctrs, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    forgranted and Firebal676 like this.
  2. Firebal676

Firebal
    Absolutely for this idea. The Mini game community should come together more! I'm excited to see this community-built server.

3. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    This is a great idea! A community-built server would encourage people to get together more.
    Just watch out for griefers... (they are SUPER annoying)

4. ctrs

ctrs
    #4 ctrs, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  5. ctrs

ctrs
    This is about MCC lol not any other server..

6. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Awesome idea to revive the minigame playerbase! Even better to see a member of the community take charge and lead this discord server, I will 100% back this server and hope to see lots of involvement from players from all over the network to join!

I can't wait to show everyone a SSW tournament how quickly I can fall into the void 8)

MAXILES, ctrs and 89p like this.
  7. 27JAS

27JAS
    I think this is a very very good idea. When i am playing minigames, the only ones i see that have any players at all are Skywars, SG, and CTF. I mean, the server might as well get rid of the other minigames. I would absolutely love to see more minigames having more players on minigames. I dont know how exactly we could do this, but i am sure we can find a way! I also think that seeing a member of the community in charge of this discord server will show the admins and owners that the community cares about reviving the minigames.

I would love to see this in action!

Have a good one!

8. Firebal676

Firebal
    If you want to see it in action, why haven't you joined it yet? :p

9. Twizzrel

Twizzrel
    I think this is an awesome idea. However, I don't think that this will increase the number of minigames players drastically. There have been many tries in the past to revive the minigames, but most of the time they turned out to be unsuccessful. I think it would be better if the community events team organized more events around the minigames, even if the events are without rewards. I have made this event in the past called minigames reunion and there were noticeably more players. However, again, after the event had ended the number of players decreased again. MCC in the past 2-3 years is more sub-server oriented rather than minigames oriented. I don't think that MCC will become a minigames server in the near future.

10. guih

guihzy
    i like the idea, and i am surely going to join your server.

if you play minigames competitively or if you're just looking for a guild you should also join our guilds discord server where we host competitions sometimes - https://discord.gg/aZXnQdx

11. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    Murder mystery has players sometimes, but this is quite rare from what I've seen.
    I do hope that more people are attracted to minigames, however.

12. fedham

fedham
    Great concept, I'll make sure to cover this on the podcast!

13. ctrs

ctrs
    using my one bump :)

14. Bruno

iBrunoow
    I joined your Discord server, it seems pretty cool :)
    And there's also the Guilds Discord, everyone who plays minigames should join it too!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.