Minigame Command

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by nonRacist, Apr 27, 2020.

1. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Heya

I have been playing on mcc for a while, mostly on minigames and some sub-servers.

I have noticed one quite weird difference in minigames and sub-servers though, when
    you are let's say on survival or prison.
    If you are high enough of a rank you can do /craft to get a GUI of a workbench pop up
    and you can use that.

Simple.

But in minigames if you want to do the same to craft sword or arrows etc.
    /craft doesn't work, it has to be /workbench

I know it's a minor thing, sure, but it is something which would make it less irritating to play the game
    as you wouldn't need to type whole "workbench" and can just type /craft

I have asked this around from my friends who play sg quite a bit, and they agree with me.
    Tell me your thoughts of this down below if you have any (:

Would love to see this being changed, but we will see if it will happen as it is a quite small change.

-Atte/nonRacist

Emmx likes this.
  2. Mxats

Mxats
    Hello there,
    I do agree with you that this is annoying but I think they should also add /wb since I know this is a thing in some server too.
    +1 for me!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

nonRacist and Emmx like this.
  3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    I definitly agree with this, as I play on all subservers, where the command is /wb. This is so much more simple and I too, don't see the issue with adding it. Some may argue it means less risk of being killed mid craft, but it's the luck of the draw.

/craft or even better, /wb would make life so much easier. +1 from me!

Thanks,
    Nikki

nonRacist and Emmx like this.
  4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I agree with this! It would be much simpler and much faster to craft items with only the /craft command. I also have some other commands that could work :D

/craft (As said) changing it from /workbench could reduce time, and it is easier to type.

/rejoin, this command would be really good for Minigames, for if you get lagged out or your game crashes you can easily just type, /rejoin into the game that you were in before!

/effect, I am not too sure why they decided to not impute the /effect command into mini-games! It is a real hassle to /hub then /effect and then join a new game, when you can just /effect in the game that you are currently in to disable particle effects!

If we could include some of these commands, this would be awesome :D

Have a nice day!
    +1

-FourNut

Nikki_, nonRacist and Emmx like this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! this has been talked about before sometime when forums made the switch to xenforo, i think it was decided that in survival games you can use the command "/workbench" other variants like "/craft" and "/wb" wouldn't be added since unadvised said he told markey, and it still aint here. (thread can be found here).
    I personally don'y see an issue w/ typing a few extra letters instead of "/wb"; like, i get it's faster and such, but "workbench" isn't even a long word. and most servers have it where there isn't a command and players need to go to mid or know every map forwards and backwards to get a crafting table.

overall i am neutral on it, i don't see a reason for it to be added when "/workbench" works fine and also am not die hard to have it

nonRacist likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.