Mini-game recommendation

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ItsHannah16, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ItsHannah16

FullerFamily
    I think that the Lucky Block Bedwars should be added. For example PopularMMOS posts some of those challenges on his youtube channel. Or just plain old Bedwars should be added.

Thank you for your time and patience.

2. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hey its an interesting idea! I dont know how hard it would be to make, but I would play it. Also MCC does have a version of bedwars! Its called cake wars, and its very fun! I recommend you try it out. If you have any question my message me!

-Pork

ItsHannah16 likes this.
  3. ItsHannah16

FullerFamily
    Thank you so much! I will definitely try Cake Wars out!

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello sir! i don’t think this is happening. when mcc added murder mayhem and cakewars players gave ‘em shit for “copying other servers”.. ok that’s a shit reason lemme give ya’ some real uwu

*bedwars is icky, mcc has cakewars.
    *adding another mode for bedwars/cakewars would split the players up like when they had solo and team cw.. also when they added team survival games
    *with “lucky blocks” that would mean all players would have to download a lucky blocks mod or there’d have to be some crazy coding
    also staff are more concerned with subservers and not so much minigames so..
    *mcc isn’t really the “type of server” to have said lucky blocks. lucky blocks n’ such just doesn’t seem “mcc” if that makes sense.
    *you say that this should be added into the server, but you don’t really give reason and/or what it’d be n’ all that gud stuff.

boom.
    ~pussosaurus

Zonafer likes this.
  5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I would disagree with Lucky Block, as it's one of my least favourite gamemodes, but that's just me.
    Regardless, I don't think it would offer much in terms of gameplay or features, but I do think it'd be interesting to see whether it helps restore some of that old Cakewars hype. I hope it's considered ;)

puposaurus likes this.
  6. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!!

Honestly I really like to play Lucky Block Skywars stuff but I don’t like it is needed on MCC.

Main reason is that I think MCC Should add more unique or not so common games,

Skywars and SG are very different from other servers with the loot you get ect but this would be a straight out duplicate of something else on another server.

Champion Builder and Murder Mayhem are very similar things like this as well as Cakewars (which is the same *almost* as bedwars) if you wanna check it out.

Thank you for your suggestion!
    Let’s see what the other MCC Players think.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best

___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.