Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Minecraft troubleshooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by parteevpatil, Feb 7, 2020.

1. parteevpatil

Hi, I've been having some trouble with the textures rendering in Minecraft when i play offline regardless of what version i play some blocks generate as pure black with no texture others are completely transparent i was hoping someone knew how to fix this

Thanks in advance

Specs: Windows 7 OS 64bit Video drivers were updated to days ago Ghz: 2.50 Memory: 220 GB free RAM: 4.00GB

2. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    This happens to me sometimes. My game is very laggy when this does happen. What I did was restart The launcher and my laptop. It was still like this but only a small percentage of the blocks were affected. After a week or so, it was fixed. I'm not sure if it will work for you but it's worth a try. I can't help you if it doesn't work.

-Have a nice day :)

3. iSloth

iSloth
    Hi,
    I have never personally experienced this, however I have had similar issues. You should make sure the texture pack you're using is for the right version of Minecraft. For example, if you're on 1.8, use a 1.8 texture pack. Hope this helps!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.