MCSG Possible Suggestions

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Nick Harassive, Feb 14, 2021.

?

Remove enchants/Put cap?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Nick Harassive

I’m kind of new here on MCCentral but mainly I’ve been playing MCSG. I feel that the community on there mostly agree on a lot of different suggestions.

One for example, enchants are so OP, if the server doesn’t want to remove them, they should put a cap on them. I’ve seen sharp 3, power 4, protection 3, just really OP items for MCSG. I think personally the game would be great without the enchants, but if that’s not an option please put a cap on them.

Another one could be a ranking system. I don’t mind playing with all different skilled players but if there are people who have never played MCSG or PvP in general it’s too easy for people who have been playing for years. It would be cool to see a system where you climb a ladder of ranks and fight against people in those ranks, or around those ranks.

I know the website has a leaderboards section, but what if we had /stats (player) instead so anyone could always just look in game instead of having to go into the website, and on that note possibly adding kill amounts on the scoreboard in game because I don’t think there is a way to see how many people you kill per game.

I can’t think of anymore at the moment but please leave any suggestions for MCSG in the comments and let me know what you think.

TeddyPrice likes this.
  2. Teddzy

Teddzy
    Hi there,

We have made a different system regarding enchants with the minigame revamp, this will fix the OP enchants you can get with ur levels. You will see the changes soon enough!

iiSean, mcrcus, Mauricioh and 8 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.