MCC's Got Talent | Season 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deleteduser, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleteduser

[​IMG]
    Information |
    Hello, and welcome back to MC-Central's Got Talent - Season 2! As we said last time, it's like America's Got Talent, or any other Got Talent, there will be judges! After each act, each judge will rate your performance 1-10, one being yikes, and ten being amazing! The event will take place on the Creative sub-server at /p h JakeOnPC 3 and the Community Events Voice Channel in the Community Discord, on September 21st at 7:00 PM BST, 2:00 PM EST, 1:00 PM CST, 12:00 PM MST, and 11:00 AM PST.

Each act can have as many participants as you want (but only one prize), however, you may only participate in one act.

Prize |
    As said above, each act will be rated from 1-10. In the end, the 1st place winner will receive a $10 BuyCraft Code!

Registering |

This Season we have decided to take Walk-In's, so just show up and message any of the judges (to be announced later) what you would like to perform!

mcrcus, MicroSquid, iiSean and 4 others like this.
  2. Yeho

Yehooo
    Hi Muel_, great event! Thanks for hosting the MCC's Got Talent once again!
    I got a few questions. Which talents exactly can be done in Minecraft inside the Creative realm?

Is PvP an option? Building? What about time limits? Please let me know :)

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    im not muel, and i have a feeling these commmets would get removed. but anywyas
    it’s creatiev and jake doesn’t add you to the plot so building and pvp are out. it’s mostly irl talents. tbh, it’s mostly mcc’s karaoke with winners. there’s isn’t so much a set time limit. composures has told me something like 5min at the most, but if u go over, oh well.
    hope this helped mr sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.