Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

MCCentral New Realm?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konst_, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Konst_

Konst_
    What do you think is the new game mode coming to MCC???

2. fedham

fedham
    Not very soon I think. The staff seem really busy with the anti-cheat and there hasn't been a new mode in forever. But heres a better question, if there was a new mode, what do you wish it was?

3. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Staff member are currently working on resets (such as the kitpvp one tomorrow, that was in the work for weeks & the monthly factions reset). Not to mention that the minigames revamp is coming later this year- in my eyes; I believe the gamemodes we have are fun and enjoyable and adding another wouldn't be necessary. Just my opinion:)
    - Elecctricc

4. fedham

fedham
    I agree, I think the minigames now are great. (maybe besides uhc is that even active)

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    UHC is only active at certain points during the day, as the reward for winning is a currency to be used on the server store. You can check what time UHC is active by typing /uhc anywhere in the server:)

6. Josh

There have been no announcements about a new game mode coming to MCC so I don't know where you got this information.

7. Konst_

Konst_
    Josh its a guess of the new realm. If u looked carefully in the lobby there is a Alex skin above its head it says "Coming Soon". So im just trying to get the community guessing. Also it can give Alex some ideas

8. Josh

That's just a placeholder, it has been there ever since the new lobby released. There has been no word of a new mini-game or sub-server in years. There have been countless threads asking about the "coming soon" NPC, and if you looked carefully you would know this already. ;)

9. Composures

Composures
    Hello Konst_,

Honestly, I would not be surprised if a new minigame or subserver was to come onto the server. Since it has been confirmed that there will be a minigame revamp! So maybe they will be adding a new minigame in. I hope they do, because I would like to see a new minigame or subserver added into the server. However, there is no confirmation that there will be.

Have a nice day or night! -Composures

10. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I hope it's a new minigame actually. I've been expecting a new minigame since arcade games were removed, so probably a revamp on them, I hope so! Also, I'd love to see SkyWars revamped with some new maps and features. A new subserver would be good too, but if I were to guess I'd say a revamp on minigames.

Have a good day :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.