MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nathan quillman, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Nathan quillman

Whats your favorite thing about MCC?

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    the wholesome af vibe the community gives off. it’s so uwu-img. and we ain’t curries which is even more amazing! i personally love the amount of money i’ve wasted on this server whether it were for me or another player.. ah memories uwu.

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Capture the flag forever :D PVP but not fully PVP and teamwork game and respawn!!! The best

xStrafings and Nathan quillman like this.
  4. kylebop

kylebop
    Hands down I would have to say my favorite minigame would be Survival Games. It was actually my first minigame I played and the reason I started playing this server. Then I ventured off to Skyblock and around different sub-servers which caused me to completely fall in love with this server in general.

Kylebop -- MCC Senior Moderator :)

5. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

Probably my favorite part of MCC is the skyblock subserver! I don't know why but farming and building is too satisfying!

Byebyenya!

#5 FarisNyanNyan, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    what’s a akyblock?

7. prominer10

i think she means skyblock

8. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Best mcc thing = prisons

Nathan quillman and puposaurus like this.
  9. W5vil

W5vil
    Really like the prisons server and the people that play it. Also I like how the staff interact with the players and how they do not think they are better than everybody. -W5vil

10. s0cial_

ltrippie
    I really like SkyWars, Survival Games and Factions.

11. CryingShame

Seth9367
    I think MCC is great great overall. A lot of nice people, and a really unique way of playing my favorite minigames. My favorite has always been prison, but I really like to try all of the sub servers.

I'm kinda sad though. The minigames dont fill up at certain times as fast as they used to. And some minigames like cakewars and speedy walls are completely dead it seems. So let's revive those minigames. XD

12. Hey! Thanks for taking the time to post on the forums!

One thing I love about MCC is the community, whether is be Skyblock, Survival, or Prisons; I always feel welcome and I enjoy playing on there.

Another thing I like about MCC is the minigames! Minigames are so much fun to play and enjoy with others. I also love the competition.

These are my favorite things about MCC.

13. sinderr

sinderr
    Hey!
    I really love mcc and almost everything about it!! I personally love playing with friends and bieng in a call. Playing skywars is competitive and I enjoy that, but it personally makes it 1000x better when im throwin 15 snowballs tryna knowck of my friend and hear them rage. The community is really good aswell, if you dont have many friends and mostly just play by yourself I urge you to make some! It will really improve your play experience. I also love the grind aspect of the server (Mostly on sub servers) you have to play A LOT if you wanna get ahead from people as it involves farming ( on skyblock ) and in the beggining weeks of prison it involves mining. Sorry if I took this waaay too long but the question got me thinking
    Thanks for posting!
    -Sinder

CryingShame and xStrafings like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.